[Mailman] Vending Machines

Vending Machines info at mailoutline.com
Thu Nov 1 00:36:33 GMT 2012

Hello Sirs/Madam

We are the UK's leading provider of high quality vending machines and can supply all kinds of vending machines, from coffee vending machines and drinks vending machines to food and snack vending machines.

Whatever your needs we can provide you with the right vending machine to suit your business.
We will find the right machine to suit any situation and location, whether it's an office coffee machine or a commercial coffee machine. So if you're unsure about which machine you need to suit your requirements, just get in touch and we will provide you with the perfect solution.

We offer the highest standards in products and customer service and as a result we can promise our customers:

Free delivery and installation of your vending machines
Free maintenance and servicing of your vending machines

A low cost cleaning and filling service
Contact us today to find out about the latest vending machines, products and solutions.

http://www.mailoutline.com/landing/page.php?jq=aHR0cDovL2RhdGEtc29sdXRpb24ubmV0L2FwcC9keGNhbXAvY29udGVudC91bnN1YnNjcmliZS5waHA/Yz01MDhmZjYwMGE1OTRkJm09M2ViYjQ4MGM3MzgzMTkzNjJiNzUwYjNiZGNmMmZkN2QmdD0xNDY=