[Mailman] Hong Cheng与您共享了照片

Hong Cheng printinghot5 at 126.com
Tue Sep 25 15:33:27 BST 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

Have a nice day! Thank you for reading my email!

I am Joy from H&C Printing Center Ltd in China. I managed to obtain your
name and address from your company website. I am now writing to you because
we would like to develop business relationship with you.

We are confident to say that our quality is excellent and our price is
reasonable and competitive for customers. Here are the attractive points of
our company:

Varieties of Products: picture albums, magazines, catalogs, labels and
stickers, hang tags, packaging boxes, booklets, flyers, playing cards,
calendars etc.

Competitive Price: Up to 35% cost of you printed by local printers.

Quality & Service: 99% of the customers are satisfied with our service.
Customers from many countries speak highly of us for our good quality and
service.

Are you interested in our products? Then do not hesitate to contact us when
you have printing work at hand. Our company can be a good choice for you.

I am always here waiting for you response. Please contact us directly by
admin at hongchengco.com . Thank you.

Sincerely,

Joy <admin at hongchengco.com>