[Mailman] How to remove a set of features at a single instance

AJAY KUMAR MULAKALA ajay_vsv at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 9 11:16:05 UTC 2014

Dear all,

During 2013-April last summer, I made a set of (digitised) files about houses, water bodies, college campuses, playgrounds, etc (polygons) road and rail networks (lines) for a city (Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India) using JOSM and uploaded those all into OSM

Now, I modified all those data sets (roads - with build topology), houses (attributed with respective usage) and now wish to upload those all to OSM.

In this connection, I now request you to inform me how to clear all the exsting features in a single or a couple of instances. Instead of selecting each of exsting feature then to remove, selecting and removing a set of features saves my time and also enable me to spend much time for assgning some other best data to OSM.

With hopes..

AJAY