[Mailman] Website Design & SEO

ellena.developer at gmail.com ellena.developer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 07:43:27 UTC 2014

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

I am Ellena, Team Leader with a reputed IT company based in India.

We are an Indian Web Design, Development and SEO firm with over 4 years of
experience. In these tough times, where it is hard to maintain the top line,
we can help share the bottom-line for you.

Our main focus is to provide complete IT support to your business domain.
Would you be interested in a Website Design, Website Maintenance, Web
Promotion, Software Development etc. that might benefit the overall
usability and user experience which usually leads to better sales? We will
be happy to help execute SEO & Web Design and Development projects at a much
lower cost than what you have in house.

No compromise on quality!

1.    PSD To HTML   -     $ 30

2.    Responsive Website  -    $ 180

3.    CMS Website  -    $ 125

4.    Ecommerce Website  -    $ 399

5.    Website Edit / Maintenance  -    $ 10 / Per Hour

6.    Email Template  -    $ 60

7.    SEO  -    $ 99 /month ( 10 Keywords )

8.    Content Writing  -    $ 7

Do let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to share our
Methodologies, past work details and client testimonials.

Waiting to have a positive response

Have a great day ahead.

Thanks and Regards,

Ellena