[Mailman] OpenStreetMap

Sam Li Meng lmsam at ism.net.my
Tue Aug 11 01:50:22 UTC 2015

Good Morning,

We was interested with one of your product call OpenStreetMap - Geocoder.

Basically we would like to map our address database with the Geo Coding.
i.e. longitude and latitude.

For example, with the list of address that we have (addr1, add2, addr3,
state, postcode), we would like to get the longitude and latitude for the
particular records. Are these services provided by your company?

We also will use and store the geocoding results without map display (in
rows data format - excel,txt,csv) and provide back to our members companies
and charge with the fees. Can we do that ?

Thanks,

Sam Li Meng

Senior Executive

Data Management

ISM Insurance Services Malaysia

Tel: 03-22409899 ext.79

Fax: 03-22409890

 <mailto:lmsam at ism.net.my> lmsam at ism.net.my

 <http://www.ism.net.my/> http://www.ism.net.my

www.mycarinfo.com.my

Note: This message may contain privileged and confidential information that is the property of the intended recipient. The information herein is intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the Sender and destroy all copies of the email. Copying or disseminating any of the message is prohibited and ISM Insurance Services Malaysia Berhad will not be liable for the same.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use, review, disclosure or copying of this message and the information it contains is prohibited. If you receive the message in error, please notify the sender by replying the e-mail and discard all its contents. ISM Insurance Services Malaysia Berhad will not be liable for the security of any information electronically transmitted.