[Mailman] Wrong House Number

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Wed Aug 12 10:07:29 UTC 2015

On 12/08/15 10:37, schneiderr at freenet.de wrote:

> I have found a wrong housnumber at 50.66098, 6.77383 , which is now labled with number 9, but it ist number 5.

We don't have staff to change things for you, any more that wikipedia
does. You either need to make the edit yourself, or convince another
user to do so. More information can be found here:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/fixthemap

> Sorry for using this address, but it is a pain for me to contribute by sendig bug messages to this project.
> This should be made easier. Today I could not find out how this can be done

You can be as sorry as you like, but it won't help. This address is for
the administrator of the project mailing lists, not for anybody that has
anything specifically to do with the map..

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/