[Mailman] Website Design & Development At Affordable Prices

amandacornish686 at gmail.com amandacornish686 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 07:30:42 UTC 2015

Hi,

Greetings!

Hope you are doing well!

I am Amanda, Business Development Manager with a trusted web design and
wordpress development company offering creative and innovative web design &
wordpress development services.

We have 8+ years experienced designers and developers focused entirely on
design and development services.

No compromise on quality!

Our Primary focuses are:

Website Design and WordPress Development

1.       Website Design, PSD design, PSD to HTML conversion

2.       WordPress Unique Theme Design,  Development & Customization

3.       Plugins & Widget Development and customization as per project
specifications.

4.       WordPress CMS Integration

5.       PSD to WordPress Conversion, Responsive Wordpress WebSite

6.       WordPress Ecommerce Websites

7.       WordPress Installation & Maintenance

8.       WordPress Yearly support and services

9.       Free analyses of existing websites.

Our Strength:

We always work on reasonable cost, always finalize after discussion with
client and their satisfaction

Special offer for agencies, company and bulk projects.

24X7 Live support via Skype, Phone, Email and website.

Money does not matter; Our main motive is client satisfaction.

6 Months free maintenance support after work delivery to client server.

No Hidden T&C or Policies.

We can serve any of your requirements with complete dedication.

We have good hands on experience on a wide range PHP, Magento, Drupal,
Ecommerce and SEO.

Our web designing and development services echo the values and ethos of your
business. We are an approachable, high performing web development company
with a passion for making websites work for business.

Thanks,

Amanda

Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for
those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and
companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and
gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them. The above
mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no deceptive
subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web.
You can reply Remove in the subject line and we ensure you will not receive
any such mails.