[Mailman] Help

Kiley, Jim Jim.Kiley at cityofrockhill.com
Fri Dec 18 13:41:25 UTC 2015

I work for the City of Rock Hill GIS division and maintain GIS streets. From looking at the data on your site, it looks current. I want to ensure you have the most current and accurate street data we have. Please put me in contact with someone I can discuss this with via phone or email.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Kiley
GIS/IT Analyst
Information Technology Services
City of Rock Hill
P.O. Box 11706
757 South Anderson Road (29730)
Rock Hill, South Carolina 29731-1706
o: 803-325-2552

Jim.Kiley at cityofrockhill.com
http://cityofrockhill.com<http://cityofrockhill.com/>

[https://webmail.cityofrockhillsc.gov/Owa/14.3.123.3/themes/resources/crhlogo.jpg]
Email correspondence along with any related attachments to and from this
address may be subject to the South Carolina Freedom of Information Act and
may be disclosed to third parties in accordance with applicable law.