[Mailman] Provide the finest website viewing experience to your visitors

Martin Brown martin.brown at top-search-marketing.com
Tue Dec 22 00:59:05 UTC 2015

Greetings,

How important it is to build a brand, to convert prospective customers into
real clients?

Did you know that 70% of website visitors leave a website because they do
not find the website useful or relevant? i.e., despite reaching a company’s
business presence on internet, they barely convert to customers.
So, are there things you think you should be doing to improve your website
presence but you don't know how?

OUR EXPERTISE: -

ü  Website development with CMS (responsive design for tablets/mobile
phones).

ü  HTML5/MAGENTO/JOOMLA/DRUPAL/WORDPRESS/CSS3

ü  Ecommerce development with payment gateways integration.

ü  Small Business Web Development.

ü  Applications & development (iOS, Android, Web App, Windows development).

Why Us?

We do not offer pre-bundled web development package; rather, we take every
web development project as a unique opportunity to prove our competence and
create a powerful asset tailored to deliver on the client’s business goals.

Let our experience help you create a website that is simple, unique and
professional.

Intrigued? Let us know! Simply reply to this email along with your contact
details and we will get in touch shortly.

Thanks & Regards,

Martin Brown
Marketing Manager
ResultFirst Inc.
Head Office: San Jose, CA 95120 USA

In case you are NOT INTERESTED, reply with “UNSUBSCRIBE” and we’ll have you
removed from our database, don’t worry!