[Mailman] Responsive Designs Like Never Before Delivered Within 21 Days...

Sophia Williams Sophia at creative-website-designs.net
Thu Feb 12 16:46:03 UTC 2015

Greetings,

Did you know that 70% of website visitors leave a website because they do
not find the website useful or relevant? i.e., despite reaching a company's
business presence on internet, they barely convert to customers.

How important it is to build a brand, to convert prospective customers into
real clients?

Are there things you think you should be doing to improve your website
presence but you don't know how? Change the way your business appears online
and get unsurpassed response from your visitors!

OUR EXPERTISE: -

.         Website development with CMS (responsive design for tablets/mobile
phones).

.         HTML5/MAGENTO/JOOMLA/DRUPAL/WORDPRESS/CSS3

.         Ecommerce development with payment gateways integration.

.         Small Business Web Development.

.         Applications & development (iOS, Android, Web App, Windows
development).

We can help you create a website that is H.U.G.E (Helpful, Unique, Genuine
and Emotionally engaging) and customized as per your requirements.

Let our experience help you create a website that is simple, unique and
professional.

Should you be interested, let us know! Simply reply to this email along with
your contact details and we will get in touch shortly.

Best Regards,

Sophia Williams

Marketing Manager

In case you are NOT INTERESTED, reply with a NO and we'll have you removed
from our database, don't worry!