[Mailman] Performance Based - Digital Marketing Solution!

Martin Bell martin.bell at web-targeted-traffic.com
Thu Jul 2 00:56:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

Greeting,

SEO as we know is actually gone forever. The recent Google updates to search
algorithm was a final nail in the coffin of an industry that had been in
decline since the major Panda & Penguin update that affected as many as 30%
of all search results. Are you dubious, or worried that your position is
extreme?

If YES is your answer, we have a solution for you - "Pay-For-Performance
SEO" service, Pay only when we rank your keywords on Top searches.

-          FREE website analysis report.

-          No monthly fee / No contractual payout.

-          Dedicated 24*7 support.

-          Only one time set up fee

Our results 'Talk'

I would appreciate it if you could let me know your phone number and the
best time to call to discuss your specific SEO requirements and how
ResultFirst can assist you to overcome your SEO concerns.

In case you are not interested in receiving these emails then you have the
option to stop receiving them.  To unsubscribe just write "REMOVE" and for
report abuse just write "ABUSE" and reply to this email.

Thanks & Regards,

Martin Bell
Marketing Manger
ResultFirst Inc