[Mailman] Bearings factory which with 18 years experience.

Jean siacgwwvreq at ben.org
Fri Jul 24 08:24:05 UTC 2015

Hello,

This is Jean From Shandong Haotian Bearing Imp&Exp Co.ltd. We are profession in offering bearings.

We have big stock bearing for promotion and want to help you to enlarge bearing market.

Also if you need to know the latest shipping fees and bearing information and new supplier,we will try out best to support you. welcome to contact with us.

Best  Regards

Jean  manager

Shandong Haotian Bearing Imp&Exp Co.,Ltd
Add:No.85,Ximenli street,Linqing City,Shandong.China
Tel: 0635-2346499
Fax: 0635-2346498
Mobile: 13561242498(Viber&Whatsapp)