[Mailman] led lights,bulb,strip(supply)

johnhong johnhong at lighting.net
Wed Mar 25 14:18:59 UTC 2015

Dear Ms/Mrs,

      Hello,this johnhong from JUNJIE factory from china ,our factory is a professional led lights and hardware manufacturer with years's experience.so we want to avail ourselves of opportunity establishing business relation with you.

       we're near the guzhen town that China lighting capital.
this is our albums

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/johnhong25/albums/

 If you are interested in our products Welcome to send the picture to order.Shall feel most grateful if you will very kindly extend your valued co-operation to us.

      If you need further information ,Please do not hesitate to contact us . we look forward to hearing from you soon .

Thanks
Best regards
johnhong

email:johnhong25 at hotmail.com