[Mailman] Losing your business due to poor website ranking....

Jagriti Mogha jagriti at digital-marketing-communication.in
Tue May 19 11:38:24 UTC 2015

Hi,

Greetings,

ResultFirst, with a team of 200+ professionals from diverse technology
disciplines, has enabled 1000+ clients gain a better presence on Google,
transforming their websites into powerful marketing tools. We offer
affordable SEO a proven solution designed to make your website outshine its
competitors and be the first to reach out to REAL prospects.

Activities to be performed for your website:

ü  Keyword Analysis

ü  Competitor Analysis

ü  SEO Analysis report

ü  Finding & fixing all the technical errors from the website

ü  On-page optimization (Designing stuff)

ü  Adding landing pages if required.

ü  Social Media Optimization etc.

ü  Off page optimization (Promotional stuff with other website to get
quality Back links).

ü  Content Writing

ü  Reputation Management

Simply email us a few search terms relevant to your line of business along
with your contact details and we will get back to you shortly.

Please reply “UNSUBSCRIBE” to this email if not interested, so that we shall
add you to our "Do Not Contact Again" list.

Kind Regards,

Jagriti Mogha

Marketing Manager

Head Office: San Jose, CA 95120