[Mailman] Osage County, Missouri ESRI Map Info

Andrea Rice director911 at midamerica.net
Wed Nov 4 18:14:19 UTC 2015

We would like to share our 911 mapping data with Open Streets Maps.  If you
are interested would someone please contact me so we can send you the data?

Thanks!

Andrea (Andi) Rice, CFM

911/Emergency Management Director

Floodplain Administrator

Osage County, Missouri

(573) 897-3561 Office

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:  This email, including any files transmitted with
it, is from the Osage County 911/Emergency Operations Center.  It may be
confidential and privileged, therefore, intended only for the use of the
recipient named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering this information to the
intended recipient, unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents of this transmission including attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender at the following e-mail address:
<mailto:director911 at midamerical.net> director911 at midamerica.net or by
calling (573) 897-3561.