[Mailman] OpenStreet Maps heavy usage policy required

maria.c.roncoli at accenture.com maria.c.roncoli at accenture.com
Fri Nov 6 12:37:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'd like to evaluate the OpenStreet Maps heavy usage policy, and I cannot find a copy in the website. Could you please provide me a copy of said policy?

Many thanks.

María Celeste Roncoli
Accenture

Accenture's Core Values: Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual, Integrity
P Before printing, think about your responsibility with the ENVIRONMENT.
 Important: This email (including any attachments) is intended for the above named only and may be confidential, proprietary and/or legally privileged. If this email has come to you in error, you must take no action based on it, nor may you copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.