[Mailman] Need your help plz

Sam AL-hazwara salhazwara at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 18:59:52 UTC 2015

Dear Sir ,
I am Sam From Yemen Remote Sensin H GIS Center , IT
Our Team made A projectfor commercial banke in Yemen For ATM complete
Solution,
Make Digital Map for All ATM in Yemen,  Studay there situations and what
problems and make a study , collect the required data as bas map .....
Actually we are looking to provide mobile soluation by using OSM map
We are looking to upload all ATM Points in OSM map so customers can see
them in osm map First Stage
Second devlop application for A smart mobile So customers can download this
application which provide offline solution to qoury or find rout for
example and .....other solutions
Any idea how we can arrange . To acheive a bove stages .
We are looking to market this solution for all commercial banks in Yemen
.but we should  make our first soluation
Thanks and best regard
Eng.Sam Abdullah Al-Hazwara
Yemen Remote Sensing