[Mailman] Maps / correction link

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Sun Nov 15 00:25:20 UTC 2015

On 15/11/15 00:16, Klug, Earl wrote:

> The map link to US, Georgia is not Georgia in Former Russian States so
> that needs to be fixed
>
> The adding of bad data for Grand Forks, ND like the salt water reverse
> flow isn't local knowledge nor happening. (that user should be dropped)

Can you please tell me where you found this address and what made you
think it was the best place to contact?

Only this address is just for mailing list administration and I'd really
love to know why people keep sending this sort of thing to it so I can
try and correct whatever page is leading people to send email here.

Thanks,

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)