[Mailman] Pay only when we rank your keywords on TOP!

Martin Brown martin.brown at web-development-service.com
Fri Nov 20 20:09:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

Greeting,

SEO as we know is actually gone forever. The recent Google updates to search
algorithm was a final nail in the coffin of an industry that had been in
decline since the major Panda & Penguin update that affected as many as 30%
of all search results. Are you dubious, or worried that your position is
extreme?

If YES is your answer, we have a solution for you - "Performance Based
Digital Marketing" services, Pay only when we rank your keywords on top
searches.

.         No monthly fee / No contractual payout.

.         Initial one time minimum set-up fee.

.         Assured rankings as you only pay for the results.

.         Dedicated 24*7 Support.

Our results 'Talk'

Get your website evaluated NOW, Simply email us a few search terms relevant
to your line of business along with your contact details and we will get
back to you shortly.

Thanks & Regards,

Martin Brown
Marketing Manager

ResultFirst Inc.
O: San Jose CA95120 USA

In case you are NOT INTERESTED, reply with a "UNSUBSCRIBE" and we'll have
you removed from our database, don't worry!