[Mailman] Window Medics All the benefits of a Franchise| None of Fees | No Royalties

Window Medics dealer at windowmedics-franchise.com
Mon Nov 30 14:08:04 UTC 2015

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://app02.gcm.almostmy.com/emailmarketer/display.php?M=17247283&C=d92aa133761390b9a6d601342fa19ed8&S=328&L=325&N=34

Hi,
Are you looking for dealership opportunity to expand your business?
You already have a business but wish to expand and diversify, our Window
Medics business opportunity is the quickest route to success – even if
you know nothing about windows.
Don’t have license fee? Window Medics provides in-house financing for a
right person. We will lend you part of the license fee at no interest and
you can pay it out of your profits!
We want to expand our business as quickly as we can and we are looking for
committed entrepreneurs who recognize a golden opportunity when they see
it.
For your one time low investment you get:
•	Two day training session
•	Comprehensive support
•	Marketing material star-up packages
•	No premises necessary – start from home
•	Very simple restoration process
•	Ongoing marketing support
•	No royalties
•	Be part of the fastest growing brand in the industry
•	Unique opportunity with virtually no competition
•	No experience required
•	Flexible and scalable
No premises necessary, no experience required, and no royalties needed.

Should you be interested, call 888-329-6212 (toll free), or simply reply to
this e-mail with your phone number and we will call you back.

Thanks,
Window Medics Team
Phone: 888-329-6212
http://app02.gcm.almostmy.com/emailmarketer/link.php?M=17247283&N=328&L=4&F=T
In case you are NOT INTERESTED, reply with a UNSUBSCRIBE and we’ll have
you removed from our database, don’t worry! Please provide 2 working days
to remove your email id from our data base.

To stop receiving these
emails:http://app02.gcm.almostmy.com/emailmarketer/unsubscribe.php?M=17247283&C=d92aa133761390b9a6d601342fa19ed8&L=325&N=328