[Mailman] Web Design and Mobile Apps Development

Shruti Hassan shruti.hassan298 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 07:36:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

Hope you are doing well and had an opportunity to review my previous mail.

Please let me know if you have any open requirement of would like to discuss
further.

I would be happy to share our past work details, working methodologies,
client Testimonials and general pricing.

Kinds Regards,

Shruti Hassan

  _____