[Mailman] Private and confidential

John Cash update at globalmidasteam.com
Fri Sep 18 07:40:06 UTC 2015

Hi

I am trying to contact you about becoming a member of one
of the most staggering worldwide businesses available. Actually,
there are no boundaries whatsoever – it is in EVERY single country
in the world.

We are informed that you have certain skills that might be of
benefit to our group, and in return you can make a great deal of
money. In fact, it will be more money than you have made in the whole of
your
networking career to date. When you see it you will understand why.

Let’s face it – if it is good enough for Richard Branson to invest
in, it just might be worthy of investigation, don’t you think?

I would like to show you why. Take a look at the information that
I have prepared (it isn’t a slick ra-ra video as there is simply no
need for it) and if you wish to investigate it further, contact us.

If you don’t - don’t.

It is as simple as that. However, I do know that you might just
like the DAILY income that you get from it…

http://globalmidasteam.com/jm2/link.php?M=13708&N=10&L=1&F=T

 By the way – like most of our group, you can be totally incognito,
and we can approach your ‘chicken list’ or your current group
members, prospects, etc. on your behalf. I would investigate this
before they do! Soon, everyone is going to know about this.
We also have some powerful network leaders joining, and they could
be in YOUR group….

Regards

John, The MidasTeam (Founder Member)

PS We have a list of over 1 million networkers worldwide, and we
have to force these people through the members of our group. We are
about to start on this list. Many will join. They could be in your
group too…..

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://globalmidasteam.com/jm2/display.php?M=13708&C=079122a9bb7b5e36b1f5e8cacb6f74f0&S=10&L=7&N=9

To stop receiving these
emails:http://globalmidasteam.com/jm2/unsubscribe.php?M=13708&C=079122a9bb7b5e36b1f5e8cacb6f74f0&L=7&N=10