[Mailman] Speaking in a conference in Mumbai – TEDxGateway 2015

Wyonna Dsouza wyonna.tedx at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 09:49:13 UTC 2015

Dear OpenStreetMap ,
I hope this mail finds you well.
My name is Wyonna Dsouza and I am part of the TEDxGateway Speaker Research Team.
This is regarding an email sent to you by my colleague, Vinil Awtani ( vinil at tedxgateway.com ) to discuss the opportunity to speak at the 6th edition of TEDxGateway –
scheduled for Saturday, 5th of December 2015 in Mumbai, India.

We thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to hearing from you at
the earliest.

Please find my contact details below.
Ideas Discovered At TEDxGateway: Click Here Pictures From Previous TEDxGateway Events: Click Here Videos From the Event: Click Here Most Popular TED & TEDx Talks: Click Here

Sincerely,
Wyonna Dsouza Speaker Research Team TEDxGateway

+91-7303441719

Sent with Mixmax