[Mailman] Want to redesign your website? We can help...

Sophia Williams sophia at website-ranking-solution.com
Tue Apr 5 21:09:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

Greetings,

You already have a website, but are your website mobile ready as this is
going to be one of the reasons if you want your website to rank on Google?

The Google update is quickly rolling out and not having a solid mobile
friendly website can put you out of search ranking.

In short, if you still haven't updated your website, now is the time to do
so.

Let our experience help you create a website that is simple, unique and
professional.

Should you be interested, let us know! Simply reply to this email with your
phone number so that we can talk in detail.

* We promise to provide you solution in your budget.

Looking forward to a prolific association!

In case you are NOT INTERESTED, reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" and we'll have you
removed from our database, don't worry!

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Williams
Marketing Manager