[Mailman] Audio Transcription Service Provider - USD 0.60 per audio minute (CO1)

Susan Gomes info at besttechprovider.in
Mon Apr 4 09:40:08 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have over 5 years of transcription experience and have been
supporting several clients with their transcription requirements.
 I assure you of quality work and most importantly
confidentiality of all the proprietary information / materials.
 All the work is deleted from our systems as soon as the
transcription is completed to the satisfaction of our client.

I do sign an NDA if so required. I offer a very low rate of
USD 0.60 per audio minute and what I can also do is a sample
transcript and if the sample is to your satisfaction,
then we can take it forward from there.

Payment can be made only if you are satisfied with the work and
 the payment mode could be PayPal, wire transfer or
any other means as per your convenience.
Let me know what is a good time to call you and discuss
this further.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon and working for you
and once again I assure you of quality work and
confidentiality of information.

In addition, I also do website / logo designing and development,
 website content writing and
search engine optimization (link building)
to get the website on first page of Google.

Please do ask for some of my past work.

Regards,
Susan Gomes