[Mailman] Affordable Marketing for Christmas and The New Year

Emma Hobbs info at ed-uk.net
Thu Dec 8 10:35:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

With Christmas just around the corner and 2017 not to far away, why not use this opportunity to take advantage of our 30% discount on all of our email data this December.

Our entire list of All UK Businesses - 403,000 Contacts - Was £1,400+vat - Now £980+vat
Our entire list of All UK Consumers - 7.3 Million Contacts - Was £2,999+vat   Now £2,099+vat
www.ed-uk.net/masterdatabase

As well as our Entire Databases, we also have 30% off all of our B2B and B2C packaged data, these are targeted by:

B2B - Industry, Region, Job Role
B2C - Age, Region, Gender

Use the discount code: december30 to apply your discount at the checkout.

www.ed-uk.net

Have a great December, Christmas and New Year.

Kind Regards
Emma Hobbs
Email Data UK

To unsubscribe from this email, please email reply with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.