[Mailman] This is a real chance!

mailman at openstreetmap.org mailman at openstreetmap.org
Thu Dec 29 15:26:00 UTC 2016

Hi mailman,
There is couple ways how you can earn money on the internet.

Let's sum up the TOP3:
1) Video blogs - this is a new trend, you make videos and make money.
 Here is an example of video that can make you money.
2) Investing on the markets. I personally used this system and it was working for me: go there.
3) Find a unique thing and promote it. That will make you famous.

So this is it.

Check one of those and make the best out of it.
I have tested a lot of things, websites so you don't have to do it yourself

Cheers,
Effie Cox