[Mailman] Pay Only When We Rank Your Keywords on Top...

Sophia Williams Sophia at top-keyword-ranking.com
Tue Jan 12 22:49:36 UTC 2016

Hi,

Greeting,

SEO as we know is actually gone forever. The recent Google updates to search
algorithm was a final nail in the coffin of an industry that had been in
decline since the major Panda & Penguin update that affected as many as 30%
of all search results. Are you dubious, or worried that your position is
extreme?

If YES is your answer, we have a solution for you - "Pay-For-Performance
SEO" service, Pay only when we rank your keywords on Top searches.

-          FREE website analysis report.

-          One time minimum setup fee.

-          No monthly fee / No contractual payout.

-          Assured rankings as you only pay for the results.

-          Dedicated 24*7 support.

Our results 'Talk'

Get your website evaluated NOW, Just reply to this email with your contact
details along with your requirement and we will call you back.

In case you are NOT INTERESTED, reply with a UNSUBSCRIBE and we'll have you
removed from our database, don't worry! Please provide 2 working days to
remove your email id from our data base.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Williams
Marketing Manger
ResultFirst Inc.