[Mailman] NEW website from The Hemp Shop

Mail Order @ the hemp shop mailorder at thehempshop.co.uk
Thu Jul 14 11:19:14 UTC 2016

WELCOME TO THE HEMP SHOP'S NEW WEBSITE

All of us here at Hemp HQ are very excited by this new stage in our
company’s history. With great functionality, content and new customer
accounts to help guide you through the ordering process even quicker, we
hope you’ll find that our world of Hemp is even easier to discover than
ever before.
Even more products at fantastic prices with a greater selection than ever
before.

For nearly 20 years, we have worked to bring you the very latest & greatest
from the world of Hemp, to provide you alternatives to everyday items,
creating ecologically, environmentally and sustainable products from all
over the globe. The extraordinary Hemp plant continues to surprise and
amaze us with its versatility, you all now know of the may varied things it
can do but in the last 12 months alone, forget the Hemp car! Now there’s
a Hemp Plane, Hemp plastics for 3D printing and Hemp Graphene
Super-capacitors! Yes, you read that right! These and many more products
have come into existence because there is a growing and ever expanding
group of people, all over the globe, dedicated to saving our home –
Planet Earth.
That’s why we do, what we do. Enjoy.

To celebrate the launch, we will be offering all sorts of Discounts and
Special Offers. These will show up in the SPECIAL OFFERS section, top right
of the website and also from this front page. These offers will be updated
weekly & daily and also some exclusive specials will be going out to our
friends on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Click this link to unsubscribe:
http://www.thehempshop.info/em/MANAGE/?M=16668580&C=f2f580b50595ecd8eaece1c60381b147&L=2389&N=18121