[Mailman] XYZ map giving 403 ruleengineerror

Vikram Golanukonda g.vikramkumar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:06:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

This is Vikram. I have developed a application where Im using openlayers 3
to show the maps.

In openlayers , I have used XYZ source to render the maps. I have used
tile.openstreetmap.se/hydda tile layer to render the map. I can able to
render the map till the last week. from the few days I'm getting error
message like "403 (ruleengineerror)".

Could you please help to fix this issue. License is required to use this
tile layers ? If so could you please let me know the process.

--
Warm Regards,
Vikram Golanukonda,