[Mailman] Why downloaded osm data in shapfiles is not same with that in osm offcial website?

ι‚“εΊ†ζ˜Ž whudqm at 163.com
Mon May 9 02:43:13 UTC 2016

Hello, everyone,
    I am using indonesia osm data for some research now. I have downloaded the indonesia data in shapefiles format from the website of http://download.geofabrik.de/asia/indonesia.html yesterday. But I found that the data is not as much as that in osm official website. I wonder whether the data in shapefiles includes the whole data.
    I have two shotscreens about Jakarta, which is posted int mail attachments. Jakarta-osm.png is a picture generated from openstreetmap website, while Jakarta-mapinfo.png is from the shapefiles that I downloaded. And I can't find some small polygons in the shapefiles data, such as MASJID SULUL ISLAM which is in the red circle. So if you know the reason, please let me know. Thanks a lot, I appreciate your reply.
                                                                                                                                                                                                               Andy Deng