[Mailman] My map location

Ethan Riddle eriddle16 at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:15:50 UTC 2016

Hi, I have bought items on two sperate sites that use your maps, but every
time my location has been wrong on your maps. I live in Guernsey in the
channel islands but on both occasions it has show my location to be in the
USA. It is not a problem with entering in my address wrong as one time I
used Amazon pay, which used the address from my amazon, which has worked
several times before. And the second was typing it in perfect. I am worried
that this issue may cause my packages to be sent to the wrong address, as
one package I ordered a while ago still hasn't arrived. I would be very
thankful for any assistance you can give me in this.

Many thanks
Ethan