[Mailman] Open street map project ownership on SciStarterr

Kelly Goodman kgoodman35 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:26:47 UTC 2016

I am the project liaison for SciStarter <http://www.scistarter.com/> (
http://www.scistarter.com/), a research affiliate of Arizona State
University, and an online hot spot for citizen science.

At some point, someone added a description of your project (
http://scistarter.com/project/116-Open%20Street%20Map

) to our Project Finder and I am writing to invite you to take ownership of
the project page and update the description.

Through our searchable, public database <http://scistarter.com/finder> (
http://scistarter.com/finder), we help people find projects like yours.
Updated projects are featured on the homepage, on partners' sites (PBS,
DiscoverMagazine.com, AstronomyMagazine.com, National Science Teachers
Association, and more), in our newsletters and blogs (on Public Library of
Science and Discover Magazine)  and social media networks, vastly extending
the reach of our 50,000 community members.

To take ownership of and edit your project you'll need to create an user
account on SciStarter. <http://www.scistarter.com/> Then simply send me
your username so I can transfer editing privileges.

This all sounds cumbersome but I promise it's not. :-)

If you have any questions or run into any trouble please let me know.

And, welcome to the SciStarter community!

Regards,
Kelly Goodman-White