[Mailman] Missing Street Names

AllanWt a.wainwright780 at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 22 16:18:03 UTC 2016

Hi There,

  If I have directed this question to the wrong department, please forward
on and accept my apologies.

I have downloaded a couple of Maps, 1 for Florida and 1 for France and in
both cases the street name I was searching for was missing.

On the Florida map I searched for Polynesian Isles Boulevard and on the
France map for the Champs Elysees.. Could find neither ...although when I
viewed them, on my Nuvi 57LM, both streets were visible on their respective
maps.

Is this a known problem or simply a case of map details still being in the
stage of completion.

A.Wainwright