[Mailman] Regarding : Mobile Apps

Michael Grey michael at ibmspinx.com
Thu Apr 20 17:20:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

Would you be interested in building Mobile apps? We are a professional
Mobile apps company having multiple offices throughout the globe.

We are expert in the following:

·         Custom App Development (iPhone, Android, Windows, Games
Apps….etc.)
·         Mobile Software Development
·         GPS/Location based Applications
·         Mobile Web Development
·         Mobile App Testing
·         Layout and UX design
·         Web Design
·         App Store Marketing

If you want to know the price/cost and examples of our Mobile apps
project, please share your requirements.

Contact us today to get more information about our process, Packages
and Time Frame.

We’ll be waiting for your response.

Warm Regards,
Michael Grey
Business Development Executive
Hand Phone: +1-310-933-6106

Disclaimer: PS: If you do not wish to hear from us. Please click here