[Mailman] Rank Your Website On 1st Page Of Google !!

Jessica Lacy Jessica.lacy at get-good-rank.com
Tue Apr 25 18:02:28 UTC 2017

Hey,

Get into action! 2017 is already here and Google's top page is waiting for
you! Are you wasting your time on conventional SEO?

The New Age Performance SEO has hit the market as 2017 kicks off. Forget
about investing money for your SEO efforts. It's time to THINK DIFFERENT.

Intrigued?

Give us a hand and let us take you to your destination, i.e., Top of Search
Results.

Who are we?

We are ResultFirst, a 10-year-old company that has never fallen short of
success stories to tell. Our unique SEO model attracts customers from all
geographies of the world, and we are proud to cater to the needs of every
type of business belonging to whichever industry, scale, or region.

What we do?

We do "Pay-For-Performance SEO." You are the boss here! You get to pay only
when we rank your keywords on top searches.

Yes, you heard it right!

-          No monthly fee / No contractual payout

-          FREE website analysis report.

-          Dedicated 24*7 support.

-          Only one time set up fee

Why us?

We are a bad business. We don't know how to earn. We believe in delivering
results and helping businesses grow.  Our aim is YOUR SUCCESS.

Trust us; dropping a reply won't cost you a bit! We help everyone who calls
up and we give a website analysis report to every caller.

Just reply to this email with your contact number and an expert will call
you up.

Thanks & Regards,

Jessica lacy
Marketing Manager
Head Office: San Jose, CA 95120

In case you are NOT INTERESTED, reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" and you will be
removed from our database within 2 business days, don't worry!