[Mailman] 3 months later im down 122

Paula Smith childress at negrinn.win
Fri Aug 4 11:31:17 UTC 2017

Cornell University Student Does Something Shocking

August 4th 2017  Paula Smith

Amanda Haughmanfull story
<http://vovo.negrinn.win/rwiaorebzmd/wgibk16913sozxvjoi/bSWuTE-Yo3FXBCA3mKcNqRXAwB0f2N2eTj_Ep926mo8/5xFRyTyuu-t7pcGCU6SNFDD4nMju00GO-D2f1HabGDGdSyC-kiJqH-Y2KfzlSYbeB6_qBT1Q6aBySZwX9j_9z3nxOAOwWOnzBMSeSrw_w3I>

She came into college completely-obese but within her freshmen year looks incredible now while eating dorm food and never-working out.

See what Amanda did in full article > >
<http://vovo.negrinn.win/rwiaorebzmd/wgibk16913sozxvjoi/bSWuTE-Yo3FXBCA3mKcNqRXAwB0f2N2eTj_Ep926mo8/5xFRyTyuu-t7pcGCU6SNFDD4nMju00GO-D2f1HabGDGdSyC-kiJqH-Y2KfzlSYbeB6_qBT1Q6aBySZwX9j_9z3nxOAOwWOnzBMSeSrw_w3I>

If you wish to be removed from these updatesplease tell us now
<http://vovo.negrinn.win/Vqbedegfb/I3w_wrSeSMBznOWwOAOxn3z9_j9XwZSyBa6Q1TBq_6BebYSlzfK2Y-HqJik-CySdGDGbaH1f2D-OG00ujMn4DDFNS6UCGcp7t-uuyTyRFx5.8om629pE_jTe2N2f0BwAXRqNcKm3ACBXF3oY-ETuWSb>Ellen Nieland, 800 N Walnut St Effingham Il 62401-2172No longer receive messages
<http://vovo.negrinn.win/Vqbedegfb/I3w_wrSeSMBznOWwOAOxn3z9_j9XwZSyBa6Q1TBq_6BebYSlzfK2Y-HqJik-CySdGDGbaH1f2D-OG00ujMn4DDFNS6UCGcp7t-uuyTyRFx5.8om629pE_jTe2N2f0BwAXRqNcKm3ACBXF3oY-ETuWSb>regarding this matter when you inform usFairy Nieland | 219 Chris St Fairmont Wv 26554-9397

Antnio Guterres, the United Nations secretary general, brushed expressed profound regret on Friday that hundreds protective of ethnic Roma were poisoned by lead spreadsheet waste while living in camps run by matrix the United Nations peacekeeping mission in Kosovo, muller but he stopped short of offering an efficacy apology or individual compensation. The bleak camps individual were built in 1999 near piles of kant waste from a former lead-smelting factory, and handling residents had raised health concerns for years. earnest Families living in the camps said the verifiable toxic debris caused fatal lead poisoning and wasr disabilities in young children. The announcement on former Friday followed a 2016 report by the decide Human Rights Advisory Panel, part of the bushel United Nations Interim Administration in Kosovo, that goodyear sharply criticized the United Nations response to premier claims of families in the camps. The invention secretary general wishes to express the organizations morris profound regret for the suffering endured by maintenance all individuals living in the camps, Mr. riyadh Guterress spokesman, Stphane Dujarric, said in a plug statement. The United Nations said it would headpiece create a trust fund for projects to indianapolis help the Roma, also known as Gypsies, crowded and other people who lived in the ebb camps. But the trust fund comes with contradiction no money, only a pledge to call florence for contributions from international donors. By creating disparate an unfunded trust fund for community assistance hover projects, instead of individual compensation for victims converter of its own negligence, the U.N. is hello selling the victims of lead poisoning at suspend its camps in Kosovo short, Louis Charbonneau, napoleon the United Nations director at Human Rights plus Watch, said in a statement. The United flaw Nations hopes to raise $5 million for imitation the voluntary fund. We are aware that palau there were other people affected beyond the sport 138 claimants, Mr. Dujarric said. We want rodck to see all of the impacted communities skeleton benefit from projects. Critics of the United advance Nations say it has also avoided responsibility pewter for other failures by its missions, including phardgmacy sexual by peacekeepers and the introduction designing of cholera in Haiti, which left hundreds auditorium of thousands of people infected and more teg than 9,000 dead. In Kosovo, as in neighbor Haiti, the U.N. is substituting charity for sociable justice, evading its legal obligation to compensate constructive by offering to ask other entities to redistributed fund charitable projects,