[Mailman] Posting on talk-us problems

Ionut Radu - (p) ionutr2 at telenav.com
Wed Aug 16 10:47:35 UTC 2017

Hello,

I tried to send an email to 'talk-us' and I receive this message back:

"Sorry, you are not a subscriber to talk-us at openstreetmap.org<mailto:talk-us at openstreetmap.org>, and only subscribers may post to the list.  Please subscribe to the list (you can do this and still not receive *any* mail) if you wish to send a message.  Or, send a message to %(listowner), and they will forward it along for you."

Is anything I'm doing wrong? Can someone help me with a solution to this problem?

Thank you,

Ionut Radu
Map Analyst
Telenav