[Mailman] Pay only when you get Results.

Ina Smith ina.smith at legitimateranking.com
Tue Aug 22 15:36:47 UTC 2017

Hi,

Greetings,

Is your website on the first page of Google results? If no then we can help
you get there!

We're ResultFirst, redefining the experience for digital marketing services.
For more than 10 years, our team of 200+ marketing gurus has served over
4000 clients. Our unique "Pay-for-performance SEO" model attracts customers
from all geographies of the world, and we are proud to cater to the needs of
every type of business belonging to varied industries, scales, and regions.

We do "Pay-For-Performance SEO." You get to pay only when we rank your
keywords on top searches.

.         FREE website analysis report

.         No monthly fee / No contractual payout

.         Dedicated 24*7 support

.         Assured Ranking as you only pay for the results

.         Only one time set-up fee

Our results 'Talk'

 Get your website evaluated NOW, Just reply to this email with your contact
details along with your requirement and we will call you back.

Thanks & Regards,

Ina Smith
Marketing Manager

ResultFirst Inc.
Head Office: San Jose, CA 95120

Phone Number: 888-512-1890

In case you are not interested in receiving these emails then you have the
option to stop receiving them.  To unsubscribe just write "REMOVE" and reply
to this email.