[Mailman] Looking for advertising cooperation with you

Lee Sophia sophia at roacmedia.com
Fri Jul 14 06:40:34 UTC 2017

Hi there,

Hope this mail finds you well.

I am Sophia from Roac Media, a private online advertising company based in
Hong Kong, focuses on promoting our own PC APP download and some others
from an American Nasdaq-listed company. I am reaching out to you for  we
have a few world-renowned APP download products both mobile and desktop to
promote globally, and would like to ask if you are willing to sell your
advertising space on your map website to us, we can work together on CPI,
CPC or other effective ways. All of our products are with great conversion
rate and need large amount of traffic, our daily budget  is unlimited, if
possible, we need all of your traffic!

if you are not the right person, would you please introduce the right
contact to us. really thanks for your time.

Looking forward to your reply.
--
Best regards,

Sophia Lee