[Mailman] email blast tools/inbox smtp/rdp/webmail/cpanel

email marketing service mailer at mail-xyz.online
Fri Jul 21 20:30:24 UTC 2017

Hello,
We provide full set email marketing tools, please check below our latest plan:
please add skype id LJSANITARY1998 for professional advice!
1-      admin RDP installed turbo mailer/AMS integrated unlimited inbox SMTP: $155/per month
2-      unlimited inbox SMTP for bulk mailing: $99/per month
(this plan need client have turbo mailer/AMS/sendblaster)
3-      unlimited web-based inbox SMTP: $155/per month
(this plan we provide website login, client can finish all email blast campaign there)
4-      unlimited inbox webmail: $135/per month
(this plan roundcube webmail or zimbra webmail available)
5-      admin RDP: $35/per month
(RDP available location: USA/HK/Singapore/China)
6-      host + domain + cpanel : $75/per month
(this plan host any page)
7-      email extractor: $155/lifetime license
(extract email by keywords or url/update to latest version)
8-      email verifier: $135/lifetime license
(remove bad/invalid emails)

9-      fresh business/private email leads: $35 for 100k
      CEO/CFO email leads: $50 for 100k
(USA/Europe/Africa/South America/Asia/Australia,CEO/CFO)

Teamviewer supported,
Payment accept: Paypal/Perfect Money/Webmoney/Payoneer/Western Union/Money Gram/Bank T/T

Smart online marketing inc.
Email id: 728556969 at qq.com
Whats app: +86-13857707871
Skype id: LJSANITARY1998