[Mailman] Movement conference Harvard University

Harvard admin at mailconvention.com
Mon Oct 16 14:40:15 UTC 2017

If you received this mail by mistake, we apologize - and please
http://mailconvention.com/root/unsubscribe.php?M=1261092&C=1cddc2da74545bf952d613bf7166427f&L=39&N=39

Dear colleagues,

We are honored to invite you to the 2018 world conference on Movement and
Cognition to beheld at Harvard University’s School of Medicine 27-29 July
2018 in Boston, USA.

Among the other institutions involved in this event include the Harvard
University School of Medicine’s affiliated hospitals Spaulding
Rehabilitation, McLean, and Beth Israel-Deaconess, as well as the M.I.N.D.
Institute at M.I.T., the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, the University of
Haifa, the Wingate Institute for Sports and Exercise Science, the National
Institute for Brain and Rehabilitation Sciences, Nazareth, Israel, the
Institute for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Havana, the University of the
Medical Sciences Facultad ‘Manuel Fajardo’ Havana, the School of Public
Health of the University of Havana, and Bielefeld University in Germany.

The purpose of the conference is to share knowledge of all those whose
interests lie in the nature of human movement and its relation to cognitive
function.

The abstracts of the conference as well as selected principal papers will
be proceedings will be published in volume 8 of the journal Functional
Neurology, Rehabilitation, and Ergonomics.

Among the broad topic areas in this call for abstracts include
Cognitive-Movement applications in: rehabilitation, sports, human
development, gerontology, genetics/genomics, technologies and measurement,
science of aesthetics, behavioral and communication sciences, occupational
and physiotherapy, and biomedical engineering.

We welcome your participation in this event that addresses the relationship
between movement and cognition, and I personally welcome your enquiries and
suggestions. In the meantime, please check out our website for more
details: www.movementis.com

Should you have any questions about the nature and form of the abstracts or
pertaining to the larger papers, please feel free to connect with me at:
g.leisman at welfare.haifa.ac.il

We hope to meet each of you at Harvard University in July 2018.

Wish very best wishes,

 Gerry Leisman
   Leon Morales-Quezada

Chair, Scientific Committee, MOVEMEMNT-201        Co- Chair, Scientific
Committee, MOVEMEMNT-2018

Professor Neuro and Rehabilitation Sciences                 Assoc. Director
Neuromodulation Center

School of Health Science University of Haifa                Spaulding
Rehabilitation Hospital

Director, The National Institute for Brain
Integrative Medicine Fellow, Beth Israel

and Rehabilitation Sciences, Nazareth, Israel                    Beth
Israel Deaconess Medical Center

Profesor de Neurología Restaurativa                               Harvard
University School of Medicine

Universidad de Ciencias Médicas de la Habana

Facultad Manuel Fajardo, Havana, Cuba

g.leisman at welfare.haifa.ac.il