[Mailman] the IT Commercial Offers from Ukraine

Ukraine intensive exports Program exportpro at ukrpromo.net.ua
Fri Sep 15 14:34:26 UTC 2017

Good afternoon!
We have the honor to offer you cooperation with IT companies from Ukraine. We offer direct contracts with IT companies without intermediaries at favorable price:
Commercial offers from the participants of Ukraine intensive exports Program - Ukrainian companies offer for foreign customers:
1. Software Development.
2. Solutions for contact-center, Corporate Telephony, based on IP protocol, CRM, WFM, Speech analytics, Virtual office.
3. Development online services and websites.
4. Design of software products under conditions of incomplete specifications. To design outstanding software solutions, we build teams that enable IT rich, innovative organizations to capitalize on available global talent. Our teams become an extension of your in-house staff and serve as a source of innovation and technological expertise. They are composed of effective communicators and critical problem solvers, who are passionate about building great software.
5. Automation of technological processes, automation and / or dispatching of engineering systems and networks, creation of automatic control systems for technological processes, creation of heating, ventilation, water supply systems for residential, engineering and technical buildings.
6. Electronic, vacuum, and spectrometric equipment, automated data collection and processing systems, and analytical software. It's products are used in industrial, research and academic laboratories worldwide.
The list will be updated.

We invite interested parties to contact us!

Sincerely,
Dmytro Miroshnikov
CEO Ukraine intensive exports Program
+38 (044) 2090711
https://www.facebook.com/Export.to.EU

WARNING! E-mail: exportpro at ukrpromo.net.ua is intended only for sending mail, incoming letters are not considered systematically. Please send responses to expo at exim.net.ua or to your manager. If you do not want to receive more of our emails - send an E-mail with the subject "DEL" to the address: nata at exim.net.ua