[Mailman] Update Business Listing, Doorcare

outreach.doorcarerichmond outreach.doorcarerichmond at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 06:32:59 UTC 2018

Hi there -

My name is John Aquino, representing Doorcare (
https://doorcare.ca/richmond-garage-door-repair-and-installation/),
cleaning up outdated and incorrect business data online - specifically that
occurring on websites like your own.

Some of our business data is outdated on your website. We found the
following profile:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/note/373641

The correct information that should be reflected is as follows:

Business Name: Doorcare
Business Address: 105-3371 Springfield Drive Richmond BC V7E 1Y9
Business Phone: (604) 270-9670
Business Website:
https://doorcare.ca/richmond-garage-door-repair-and-installation/

Unfortunately we no longer have logins for this profile, and thus we were
hoping you might be able to help us.

Please let me know if you will be able to help, and send me a message once
you have taken action.

Really appreciate your help. Thank you in advance!

John Aquino c/o
Digital Marketing
Doorcare