[Mailman] Improve the web presence of your business

Gracie Wilson gracie.wilson at acquire-web-traffic.com
Tue Feb 27 04:04:33 UTC 2018

Greetings,

Are you losing your website ranking? If yes, then we can help you.

We are a trusted digital marketing agency for more than 10 years, our team
of 200+ professionals from diverse technology disciplines, has enabled 1000+
clients gain a better presence on Google, transforming their websites into
powerful marketing tools. We offer unique Pay-for-Performance model a proven
solution designed to make your website outshine its competitors and be the
first to reach out to REAL prospects.

Activities to be performed for your website:

.         Keyword Analysis

.         Competitor Analysis

.         SEO Analysis report

.         Finding & fixing all the technical errors from the website

.         On-page optimization (Designing stuff)

.         Adding landing pages if required.

.         Social Media Optimization etc.

.         Off page optimization (Promotional stuff with other website to get
quality Back links).

.         Content Writing

.         Reputation Management

Simply email us a few search terms relevant to your line of business along
with your contact details and we will get back to you shortly.

Thanks & Regards,

Gracie Wilson

Marketing Manager

Head Office: San Jose, CA95120

Disclaimer: We are not spamming. We have been manually researching links and
contacting those who are interested in Link exchange. If we have offended
you by sending this to you by mistake, we apologize. Please reply "NO" or
"Unsubscribe" to this email if not interested, so that we shall add you to
our "Do Not Contact Again" list. We strictly adhere to United States Federal
Laws of Anti-spamming - CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.