[Mailman] INVITE:THE EXECUTIVE PRESENCE FOR WOMEN SEMINAR 14-16 FEBRUARY 2018 AT KSMS, NAIROBI KENYA

INVITE:THE EXECUTIVE PRESENCE FOR WOMEN SEMINAR 14-16 FEBRUARY 2018 AT KSMS, NAIROBI KENYA women at execs.com
Wed Jan 17 12:21:41 UTC 2018

The
Executive Presence for Women Seminar
Overview
Highly-effective
leaders have a different set of skills to their technical and professional
knowledge and experience.  They have “executive presence,” that is, they
know how to be perceived as a leader by those who matter, inside and outside
their organisation.

The
Executive Presence for Women 3-Day Seminar is stimulating, interactive and
practical. It equips women managers and professionals with the insights and
leadership skills that will enable them to be poised, confident and effective at
senior levels in their organizations and external forums.

Create and
manage your executive presence and gain further visibility and credibility by
implementing the practical strategies and skills covered in our exclusive
Executive Presence for Women seminar. The seminar directly addresses
challenging self-questions such as:

  How am I currently being perceived?

  Do I project myself as a leader of people and projects?

  Am I doing and saying the right things?

Who Should Attend

Existing
and Emerging leaders, managers and senior professionals across all areas of
business, government, non-profit and professional services
organizations.
Key
Outcomes
Increased
  awareness of how others perceive you and how to manage their perceptions
  effectively and well.
How
  to create positive impressions in terms of your business attire, voice and
  conversational techniques.
How
  to interact at senior levels with poise and confidence.
How
  to extend your reach and profile within your organisation and
  externally.
How
  to stand out, gain recognition and enhance your professional
  credibility.
How
  to take a strategic approach to building your profile and
  presence.
Seminar
Description
Executive
Presence for Women is a group collaborative learning and mentoring experience
that is tailored to inform and motivate emerging & existing women leaders on
how to build their executive presence and gain greater visibility, credibility
and self-confidence.

Day
1:  Managing Perceptions
The
  Three Dimensions of Executive Presence
Managing
  Others’ Perceptions Effectively and Well
Clarifying
  the Key Messages You Wish to Project
The
  5 Major Executive Presence Building Strategies
Practical
  Ways to Apply the 5 Strategies at Work
Practice
  Sessions
Day
2:  Developing Executive Presence
Building
  Social Capital and Extending Influence
Gaining
  Recognition for your Contributions
How
  to Interact Confidently at Senior Levels
Anticipating
  and Overcoming Barriers
Developing
  a Personal Action Plan
Practice
  Sessions
Day
3:  Practical Skills Workshop
Vocal
  and physical presence
Presence,
  impact and confidence
Application
  to real scenarios Building on your successes
Fine-tuning
  physical and vocal skills
  skills to finesse your performance
Special
Feature
You'll
be recorded in action as you address your colleagues. You will see yourself
improve, relax, and refine your techniques with each performance. This recording
is yours to keep.

Venue
The
Kenya School of Monetary Studies, Nairobi County, Kenya.

Date
& Time
14th-15-16th
February 2018

Course
Fee
Ksh.58,200/-
inclusive of 3 days attendance, 5-course meals, seminar kit and
taxes

Fee
Structure
Package
of 3 Delegates get 1 Free Slot

Inclusions

Participant's Executive Presence Resource
Guide.
Certificate of Achievement.

Duration
3
days. 8:30am-5:00pm Daily

Limited
slots are available for this Event.
For
information on participation, please contact Victoria (details
below)

What
Participants Say
“Very
insightful; there are a lot of things I can now apply in my role.” -
General Manager – Major Insurance Firm
“It’s been an important opportunity
to reflect with the right kind of information and prompts to foster an
improvement in my executive presence.” – Senior Manager, National
Government
 “I personally got a lot out of this program and continue
to promote it amongst our senior team.” -  HR Executive, Energy
company
 "Thank you so much for the seminar. It has helped me
in so many ways.” – Program Manager, Major University
 “It is not often you get the
opportunity to stand back and look at yourself. This program is
eye-opening!” – Operations Manager, NGO
“I
enjoyed the ‘time out’ and got a lot out of the session.” – Chief
Information Officer, Telecommunications
“I
found the seminar really beneficial and it offered good value for time and
money.” – Senior HR Manager, Financial Services
"Now I know what I
need to stop doing and what to start. I can change.” Marketing Manager,
Professional Services firm

Yours
Respectfully,
Victoria
Seminar
Coordinator,
Delight
Africa Ltd,
Dev
Towers - 4th Floor,
Biashara
Street, CBD Nairobi
P.O.
Box 12269 - 00100, Nairobi Kenya
Land
line: +254 722 533 771  Mobile : +254 700 221
221
Fax :
020 222 54 39
WhatsApp :
+254 729 236 920
*‘**Promoting
Professionalism in Corporate Training**’*
Executive Presence For Women Seminar, Delight Africa Ltd, Dev Towers, Biashara Street, Nairobi, Nairobi County, 20500, Kenya
<http://tracking.delight.co.ke/tracking/unsubscribe?msgid=ropZWDIecB8wKlzJVA0SQA2>
UNSUBSCRIBE