[Mailman] A small email packed with BIG SOLUTIONS

Plant Business Loans tim at plantbusinessloans.com.au
Thu Jun 21 00:09:48 UTC 2018

Dear Small Business Owner,

I have enclosed some information in this email which could prove to be INVALUABLE to your business.

Plant Business Loans facilitate short term business loans which can settle within 24 hours from the time you apply. YES THAT RIGHT…. We can have funds in your bank account in 24 hours time.

All we need is real estate security, and a business purpose for the money you wish to borrow, and we can fund your business within 24 hours.  Or if you don't have real estate security, we can still assist with a small loan amount.

All we need is…
Take 60 seconds to Apply Online

Then email through…
A rates notice for the security property
A recent mortgage statement for the security property
A copy of some photo ID for each person on title

Once we have these 4 things, we can quickly assess your application and you will know how much we can lend within 2 BUSINESS HOURS. Then if you're happy with that, we make it all happen and get funds in your account by the next business day.

So, if you have the opportunity of a lifetime sitting right in front of you (if only you could get the money by tomorrow to take advantage of it), OR you are in the middle of a major crisis and need access to funds straight away, THIS COULD BE THE ANSWER.

To get started, simply APPLY ONLINE now. Or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email me, or call our office right away (during business hours)