[Mailman] We can help you grow your website traffic and revenue...

Ina Smith ina.smith at revamp-web-rank.com
Thu Nov 1 13:32:18 UTC 2018

Hi,

Another summer has gone, and you are still waiting to see your website on
the top of search results. Before you take another season to decide, I want
to help you reach a conclusion.

If you're not ranking on search, your business is losing 74 % customers that
are using a search engine for consideration and purchasing.

We are a trusted Digital marketing company with a decade-and-a-half of
experience, can help your success graphs go off the charts.

We have a unique Pay-For-Performance model, as you PAY ONLY WHEN YOUR
KEYWORDS RANK.

-          No monthly fee / No contractual payout

-          FREE website analysis report.

-          Dedicated 24*7 support.

-          Only one time set up fee

call to get things going.

Thanks & Regards,

Ina Smith

Marketing Manager

Head Office: San Jose, CA 95120

Disclaimer:  We are using this domain for marketing. If you are interested
and want to know about us, just reply to this email, if we have offended you
by sending this to you by mistake, we apologize. Please reply "NO" or
"UNSUBSCRIBE" to this email if not interested, so that we shall add you to
our "Do Not Contact Again" list.