[Mailman] hello from Asia

Erwin Olario govvin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 05:19:50 UTC 2018

Hi there. I'm Erwin Olario, one of the advocates of the OpenStreetMap
community.

One of the discussions we've had with like-minded folks from the just
concluded State of the Map Asia conference in Bangalore is the neef for a
public, archivable channel for communications that we can use for
disucssions and refer back to, when necessary.

In behalf of the rest of the advocates, I would like to request for a new
mailing list: talk-asia, which intends to generate conversations and
discussions related to OSM of common interest across the communities in
continent of Asia.

I hope for your consideration.

Erwin Olairo
aka GOwin in OpenStreetMap