[Mailman] (no subject)

antonio ch antonioch1228 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 06:30:24 UTC 2018

Hi
I am trying to report or fix a name that does not exist in Panama: Cosway
The correct name is Causeway, but it sound like Cosway in spanish.
Causeway was the name during the Canal Zone era, when the Canal Zone was
ruled by the US, but later is named Calzada de Amador.
We use both name: "Calzada de Amador" and "Causeway"... but "Cosway" is a
horrible misspell of "Causeway".
Do not hesitateto contact me about a misunderstanding of place or name in
Panama. If i don't know, i will make the research.
I want a precise map. I just like to see the thing right.

Antonio Chung
πŸ“€Enviado desde un dispositivo mΓ³vil πŸ“±